Welcome to my training and racing blog, where you can find out more about my journey with Ironman racing and the motivation that keeps me going. If this is your first visit - Start Here - and thank you for visiting. Please feel free to share your thoughts and comments.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TYR - Always in Front


I am absolutely STOKED to say that for the 2010 racing season I will be sporting the brand new Hurricane wetsuit and Sayonara full body swimskin!!! This is the same gear being used by Ironman 70.3 World Champion Andy Potts and 3-time Ironman World Champion Chrissie Wellington!! A very special thanks to Ryan Dolan at TYR for giving me such an amazing opportunity. Named after the mythical Norse god of warriors and deity among all athletes, the TYR brand embodies the competitive spirit of sports and is a symbol of courage and victory. Founded in 1985, TYR has passionately dedicated itself to redefining the next generation of performance and recreational swimwear and accessories, while continuing to be the model of leading edge innovation and style.




1 comment: